Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Almond Cookies

I can't even express the love I have for these cookies!  I want them all the time.  This is what the pre mix looks like!  Can you guess the ingredients?  See the chocolate shavings stuff in the upper left corner?  That is this.  I recommend getting some.  It's great in so many recipes.



After mixing you get this........


Looks like a cookie dough!  Then you bake it and you get these glorious items........



And these.......


And then you get this........


I made these cookies one night.  My picky son had his friends all over and asked if they could have a cookie.  I said yes, but save me one.  They did just that.  =]  At least I know these are a hit with a bunch of teenagers!

Recipe:

Put all ingredients into one bowl and mix w/ a fork!

2c almond flour
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp baking soda
5 TBSP melted coconut oil
1/4c honey
1 tsp vanilla
1 tsp either coconut or almond extract
1-2 TBSP water (always start w/ 1)
1/2c coconut flakes (fine)
2 TBSP decadent blend (or you can omit)
1/2c enjoy life chunky chips  (I prefer the chunky but only had the minis when I made these!)

Bake at 350 degrees for about 10-12 min.  As soon as these cookies are golden, you are golden to take them out!  Let cool on pan for 2 min at least then move to mouth ....... I mean cooling rack!  =]
Eat!  Enjoy!  Indulge!

Get creative with these.  Make them chocolate w/ some cacao powder, or whatever!  Just thought of another variation, but you will have to wait for that!  =]

Go get cooking!

PALEO
VEGAN
VEGETARIAN
DIARY FREE
GLUTEN FREE

No comments:

Post a Comment