Sunday, April 26, 2015

Blueberry waffles

You can make so many variations of pancakes and waffles.  Here is some blueberry waffles I made the other day.  My boys love waffles.  They also like different types of waffles, one likes chocolate chips in there, one likes blueberries, one likes plain......... I don't want to make several batches.

Here is what I do.  I make my mix, add to the waffle maker then add my mix ins right on top!  makes it easy to make different kinds of waffles.  Don't forget to hit it with some pray before you close the lid so it doesn't stick.  It will stick otherwise.



Waffle Recipe HERE  (I use my pancake recipe!)

Sometimes I thin the mix out a little bit more so the waffle gets a little bit more crispy.

I use setting between 5 and 6 on my waffle maker (warning pro) (I love it!)

PALEO:  use my banana pancake mix HERE
VEGETARIAN
DAIRY FREE: use water instead of milk
NUT FREE

No comments:

Post a Comment