Sunday, April 26, 2015

BLT

This is a basic dish obviously.  Lots of people make this and it is very easy to make.  Although you can make many variations of a BLT.

Here is mine.....


Obviously a BLT starts with bread, some sort of vessel to hold the insides.  I grilled up 2 pieces of Eureka bread.  I don't always eat bread on my sandwiches sometimes I do lettuce wraps but I was hungry and had just taught a bunch of classes and workout and need some food! 


Some of the insides.....


Look at that BLT stack!  It was so good.  


Here ya go!  Enjoy......

Recipe:

you need
2 slices of bread
bacon
lettuce
tomato

I added to mine and of course there all kinds of variations to this so get creative.

avocado
apple slices

Do with this what you'd like!  Go get cooking....

PALEO:  You can use paleo friendly bread
VEGETARIAN:  use meat substitute bacon or no meat and add more veggies!  I'd add cucmber and sprouts too
VEGAN:  no meat and add more veggies
GLUTEN FREE:  use gluten friendly bread
DAIRY FREE
NUT FREE

No comments:

Post a Comment