Monday, April 13, 2015

Cucumber Stackers

Food doesn't always need to be complicated or overdone.  Sometimes simplicity is best.

My husband was hungry and we were eating dinner soon so what does a girl do?  come up a quick snack.  =]

I had some leftover bacon that I needed to use, I had already cut up some veggies for dinner so this is what I came up with!




Super easy and quick.  You could even drizzle the Ranch dip over these!  Yum.

Recipe:

sliced cucumbers
pieces of bacon
slices of tomato
avocado

Add whatever you'd like.  Experiment.  That's what is great about Recipes.  =]
Enjoy~  Go get cooking......

VEGETARIAN: Take off bacon and a slice of cheese or even a red pepper.  Any other veggie will do.  You could even use a vegetarian meat substitute.
DAIRY FREE
PALEO
NUT FREE
VEGAN: Take off meat and add some sprouts or some hummus.  

No comments:

Post a Comment