Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Recipe Book



See this mess?  This is what happens when cooking starts to happen.  And....... that is the tru'f.  =]  See my laptop?  See what is under the laptop?  That would be the recipe book that all these recipes you are getting, are coming from!  Can you see all the sticky notes?  haha.  I literally write my recipes on whatever I can find in the kitchen.

I had a really bad habit (still do sometimes) of creating recipes and not writing it down!  It would drive me crazy and my kids when they would ask me to repeat something.  So, my daughter would tell me ALL THE TIME to write everything down.  So, I started doing that.  It isn't pretty in that recipe book but it stores a whole bunch of yummy recipes.

Be patient with me because they are all coming.  =]

No comments:

Post a Comment